Gaoke Infrared Interactive Whiteboard GK-880H Series is an Interactive whiteboard solution which at a time enables ten users to write, draw on the whiteboard with a finger, stylus or even a pointer.
The interactive whiteboard should work together with a computer and a projector. It can be easily connected to a computer through a USB cable.
Interactive whiteboard is also known as smart board, Gaoke's GK-880H Series is an ideal tool for any educational, teaching or training environment. The whiteboard is based on Infrared technology and has 10-point touch recognition.
Gaoke infrared interactive whiteboard hardware features:
· Board writing smoothly and fluently, with high precision;
· No light spots, to protect user’s eyes;
· The GKBoard could be used also as a traditional white board using water pen for writing;
· All kinds of board material can satisfy different requirement of customers;
· The reverse side use zinc coating plate, to avoid whiteboard working abnormally because of electromagnetic interference;
· The main PCB is separated from the board, convenient for after-sale to repair quickly;
· Scratches on the board surface will not affect the use of GKBoard;
· One key for positioning calibration.
Gaoke infrared interactive whiteboard software features:
· Free upgrade for life;
· Offering free resource download website;
· Supports diverse resource database self-defined by common format files, no limit to the number of resource;
· Marking play-status of Microsoft PowerPoint;
· Catching and marking any desktop contents (files can be printed );
· Audio , video recording and playback function;
· Users can expand the application functionality themselves;
· One key switch between left mouse button and right mouse button;
· Supporting to insert images, animation, video and other files;
· Supporting to self-defined shortcut button function.